For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionMediates the Na(+)-independent transport of organic anions such as the thyroid hormones T3 (triiodo-L-thyronine), T4 (thyroxine) and rT3, and of estrone-3-sulfate and taurocholate.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous, with the exception of spleen and leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the organo anion transporter (TC 2.A.60) family.
Contains 1 Kazal-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Colon organic anion transporter antibody
- OATP-E antibody
- OATP-RP1 antibody
Anti-SLCO4A1 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SLCO4A1 antibody (ab122123)
ab122123, at a 1/50 dilution, staining SLCO4A1 in paraffin-embedded Human kidney tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-SLCO4A1 antibody (ab122123)
All lanes : Anti-SLCO4A1 antibody (ab122123) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT 4 lysate
Lane 2 : U 251 MG lysate
Lane 3 : Human plasma
Lane 4 : Human liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human tonsil lysate
developed using the ECL technique
References for Anti-SLCO4A1 antibody (ab122123)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"