For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 92 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the organo anion transporter (TC 2.A.60) family.
Contains 1 Kazal-like domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FormOrganic anion transporters, such as SLCO5A1, are 12-pass transmembrane proteins that transport a wide spectrum of amphipathic organic solutes apparently via an anion exchange mechanism.
- FLJ39560 antibody
- OATP-J antibody
- OATP-RP4 antibody
Anti-SLCO5A1 antibody images
References for Anti-SLCO5A1 antibody (ab108288)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"