For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
Titre using peptide based assay: 1/1562500.
||Use a concentration of 1.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 71 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 79 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- RelevanceThe function of SLCO6A1 (solute carrier organic anion transporter family, member 6A1) is currently unknown.
- Cellular localizationMembrane; Multi-pass membrane protein
- Cancer/testis antigen 48 antibody
- CT48 antibody
- Gonad specific transporter antibody
Anti-SLCO6A1 antibody images
Western blot - SLCO6A1 antibody (ab62548)
All lanes : Anti-SLCO6A1 antibody (ab62548) at 1.25 µg/ml
Lane 1 : Molecular weight marker
Lane 2 : Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 79 kDa
Observed band size : 71 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SLCO6A1 antibody (ab62548)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"