For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab7665? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab7665 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Wu H et al. Slit2 as a ß-catenin/Ctnnb1-dependent retrograde signal for presynaptic differentiation. Elife 4:N/A (2015).
- Cai H et al. Roundabout 4 regulates blood-tumor barrier permeability through the modulation of ZO-1, Occludin, and Claudin-5 expression. J Neuropathol Exp Neurol 74:25-37 (2015).
- Shrivastava A et al. Slit2N Inhibits Transmission of HIV-1 from Dendritic Cells to T-cells by Modulating Novel Cytoskeletal Elements. Sci Rep 5:16833 (2015).
- Pilling D et al. Fibroblasts secrete Slit2 to inhibit fibrocyte differentiation and fibrosis. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 111:18291-6 (2014).
- Marlow R et al. Vascular Robo4 restricts proangiogenic VEGF signaling in breast. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 107:10520-5 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"