For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.15M Sodium Chloride, 0.02M Potassium Phosphate. pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 145 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 169 kDa).
- FunctionMay act as molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, and function may be mediated by interaction with roundabout homolog receptors.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in thyroid.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
Contains 9 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin G-like domain.
Contains 20 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 4 LRRCT domains.
Contains 4 LRRNT domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10764 antibody
- KIAA0814 antibody
- MEGF 5 antibody
Anti-Slit3 antibody images
Western blot - Slit3 antibody (ab11018)
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"