For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay act as molecular guidance cue in cellular migration, and function may be mediated by interaction with roundabout homolog receptors.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in thyroid.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 CTCK (C-terminal cystine knot-like) domain.
Contains 9 EGF-like domains.
Contains 1 laminin G-like domain.
Contains 20 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 4 LRRCT domains.
Contains 4 LRRNT domains.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ10764 antibody
- KIAA0814 antibody
- MEGF 5 antibody
Anti-Slit3 antibody images
References for Anti-Slit3 antibody (ab58184)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"