For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SLITRK4 antibody
See all SLITRK4 primary antibodies
Rabbit polyclonal to SLITRK4
- Specificityab67308 is predicted to have no cross-reactivity to other SLITRK proteins.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
ICC/IF, WB, IHC-Pmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
A 14 amino acid synthetic peptide from near the amino terminus of human SLITRK4.
- Positive control
- Mouse brain tissue lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 20 µg/ml.
||Use a concentration of 0.5 - 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 94 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 94 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent concentration.
- FunctionSuppresses neurite outgrowth.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in the cerebral cortex of the brain and at higher levels in some astrocytic brain tumors such as astrocytomas, glioblastomas and primitive neuroectodermal tumors.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SLITRK family.
Contains 12 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 2 LRRCT domains.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp547M2010 antibody
- SLIK4_HUMAN antibody
- SLIT and NTRK like family member 4 antibody
Anti-SLITRK4 antibody images
References for Anti-SLITRK4 antibody (ab67308)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"