For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 48 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 40 kDa).
- Relevancesll0528, a transmembrane metallo protease from Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803, belongs to the SP2-type metallopeptidases family, the key players of intramembrane proteolysis.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane; Multi pass membrane protein
- Putative zinc metalloprotease sll0528 antibody
Anti-sll0528 antibody images
Western blot - sll0528 antibody (ab65550)
Anti-sll0528 antibody (ab65550) at 1/2000 dilution + Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803
membranes at 3 µg
anti-rabbit at 1/30000 dilution
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 40 kDa
Observed band size : 48 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 18 kDa. We are unsure as to the identity of these extra bands.
References for Anti-sll0528 antibody (ab65550)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"