For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Sodium Azide
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Detects a band of approximately 45 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 39 kDa).
- Relevanceslr1821 is a transmembrane metallo protease of Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803 that belongs to SP2-type metallopeptidases, the key player of intramembrane proteolysis.
- Cellular localizationCell inner membrane; Multipass membrane protein
- Putative zinc metalloprotease slr1821 antibody
Anti-slr1821 antibody images
Western blot - slr1821 antibody (ab65551)
Anti-slr1821 antibody (ab65551) at 1/2000 dilution + Synechocystis sp. PCC 6803
membrane proteins at 3 µg
anti-rabbit at 1/30000 dilution
Developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 39 kDa
Observed band size : 45 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-slr1821 antibody (ab65551)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"