For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 23 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionActin cross-linking/gelling protein (By similarity). Involved in calcium interactions and contractile properties of the cell that may contribute to replicative senescence.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the calponin family.
Contains 1 calponin-like repeat.
Contains 1 CH (calponin-homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
- 22 kDa actin binding protein antibody
- 22 kDa actin-binding protein antibody
- Human 22kDa smooth muscle protein antibody
Anti-SM22 alpha antibody images
References for Anti-SM22 alpha antibody (ab77442)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"