For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab66737? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab66737 has been referenced in 6 publications.
- Liu P et al. S113R mutation in SLC33A1 leads to neurodegeneration and augmented BMP signaling in a mouse model. Dis Model Mech 10:53-62 (2017).
- Yilmaz A et al. MuSK is a BMP co-receptor that shapes BMP responses and calcium signaling in muscle cells. Sci Signal 9:ra87 (2016).
- Ligr M et al. Imbalanced expression of Tif1? inhibits pancreatic ductal epithelial cell growth. Am J Cancer Res 4:196-210 (2014).
- Cayli S et al. Interaction between Smad1 and p97/VCP in rat testis and epididymis during the postnatal development. Reprod Sci 19:190-201 (2012).
- Liu C et al. TAK1 promotes BMP4/Smad1 signaling via inhibition of erk MAPK: a new link in the FGF/BMP regulatory network. Differentiation 83:210-9 (2012).
- Fassier C et al. Zebrafish atlastin controls motility and spinal motor axon architecture via inhibition of the BMP pathway. Nat Neurosci 13:1380-7 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"