Anti-Smad2 + Smad3 antibody (ab65847)
- Product nameAnti-Smad2 + Smad3 antibodySee all Smad2 + Smad3 primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionRabbit polyclonal to Smad2 + Smad3
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P, IHC-Fr more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Mouse, Rat, Human
Synthetic peptide corresponding to the N-terminal of human Smad2 + Smad3, identical to the related mouse and rat sequence.
- Positive control
- Human intestine cancer tissue, HeLa cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide, 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 2.5% BSA, 0.45% Sodium chloride, 0.1% Dibasic monohydrogen sodium phosphate
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab65847 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 48 52 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 48, 52 kDa).|
|IHC-P||IHC-P: Use a concentration of 1 - 2 µg/ml.|
|IHC-Fr||IHC-Fr: Use a concentration of 0.4 - 1 µg/ml. Formalin or acetone fixed tissues.|
- RelevanceSMAD is a family of proteins similar to the gene products of the Drosophila gene 'mothers against decapentaplegic' (Mad) and the C. elegans gene Sma. SMAD proteins are signal transducers and transcriptional modulators that mediate multiple signaling pathways. They mediate the signal of the transforming growth factor (TGF)-beta, and thus regulate multiple cellular processes, such as cell proliferation, apoptosis, and differentiation.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Note: Cytoplasmic in the absence of ligand. Migrates to the nucleus when complexed with SMAD4.
- Entrez Gene: 4087 Human
- Entrez Gene: 4088 Human
- Entrez Gene: 17126 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 17127 Mouse
- Entrez Gene: 25631 Rat
- Entrez Gene: 29357 Rat
- Omim: 601366 Human
- Omim: 603109 Human
- SwissProt: P84022 Human
- SwissProt: Q15796 Human
- SwissProt: Q62432 Mouse
- SwissProt: Q8BUN5 Mouse
- SwissProt: O70436 Rat
- SwissProt: P84025 Rat
- Unigene: 12253 Human
- Unigene: 714621 Human
- Unigene: 10636 Rat
- DKFZP586N0721 antibody
- DKFZp686J10186 antibody
- hMAD2 antibody
- hSMAD2 antibody
- hSMAD3 antibody
- HSPC193 antibody
- HsT17436 antibody
- JV15 2 antibody
- JV18 antibody
- JV181 antibody
- Mad mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 2 antibody
- MAD mothers against decapentaplegic homolog 3 antibody
- Mad3 antibody
- MADH2 antibody
- MADH3 antibody
- MADR2 antibody
- MGC22139 antibody
- MGC34440 antibody
- Mothers against DPP homolog 2 antibody
- Mothers against DPP homolog 3 antibody
- SMA and MAD related protein 3 antibody
Anti-Smad2 + Smad3 antibody images
Anti-Smad2 + Smad3 antibody (ab65847) at 1 µg/ml + Hela cell lysate
Predicted band size : 48, 52 kDa
Observed band size : 48,52 kDa
ab65847 at 1 µg/ml staining Human intestine cancer tissue; paraffin embedded.
References for Anti-Smad2 + Smad3 antibody (ab65847)
This product has been referenced in:
- Adhikari N et al. Increase in GLUT1 in Smooth Muscle Alters Vascular Contractility and Increases Inflammation in Response to Vascular Injury. Arterioscler Thromb Vasc Biol : (2010). IHC-P ; Mouse . Read more (PubMed: 20947823) »
- Wang H et al. miR-106b aberrantly expressed in a double transgenic mouse model for Alzheimer's disease targets TGF-ß type II receptor. Brain Res 1357:166-74 (2010). Read more (PubMed: 20709030) »