For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 55 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionGTPase activating protein that acts on ARF6. Plays a role in clathrin-dependent endocytosis. May play a role in erythropoiesis.
- Tissue specificityDetected in bone marrow, adrenal gland, trachea, lymph node, spinal cord, peripheral blood leukocytes, thyroid and stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ13159 antibody
- FLJ42245 antibody
- GCUNC45 antibody
Anti-SMAP1 antibody images
Western blot - SMAP1 antibody (ab67439)
All lanes : Anti-SMAP1 antibody (ab67439) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non Transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 50 kDa
Observed band size : 55 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SMAP1 antibody (ab67439)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"