For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified by peptide affinity chromatography method.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 50 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionGTPase activating protein that acts on ARF6. Plays a role in clathrin-dependent endocytosis. May play a role in erythropoiesis.
- Tissue specificityDetected in bone marrow, adrenal gland, trachea, lymph node, spinal cord, peripheral blood leukocytes, thyroid and stomach.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
- FLJ13159 antibody
- FLJ42245 antibody
- GCUNC45 antibody
Anti-SMAP1 antibody images
References for Anti-SMAP1 antibody (ab94425)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"