For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/200 - 1/500. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
- FunctionGTPase activating protein that acts on ARF1. Can also activate ARF6 (in vitro). May play a role in clathrin-dependent retrograde transport from early endosomes to the trans-Golgi network.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 Arf-GAP domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Detected in multiple foci throughout the cytoplasm and in juxtanuclear structures.
Information by UniProt
- RP1-228H13.3 antibody
- Small ArfGAP2 antibody
- SMAP 1L antibody
Anti-SMAP2 antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SMAP2 antibody (ab121811)
ab121811, at 1/500 dilution, staining SMAP2 in paraffin-embedded Human pancreas tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-SMAP2 antibody (ab121811)
All lanes : Anti-SMAP2 antibody (ab121811) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT-4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
References for Anti-SMAP2 antibody (ab121811)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"