For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab10399? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab10399 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Shirali AS et al. A multi-step transcriptional cascade underlies vascular regeneration in vivo. Sci Rep 8:5430 (2018).
- Gerasimova T et al. A structural hierarchy mediated by multiple nuclear factors establishes IgH locus conformation. Genes Dev 29:1683-95 (2015).
- Pan X et al. YY1 controls Ig? repertoire and B-cell development, and localizes with condensin on the Ig? locus. EMBO J 32:1168-82 (2013).
- Hancock R Structure of metaphase chromosomes: a role for effects of macromolecular crowding. PLoS One 7:e36045 (2012).
- Fazzio TG & Panning B Condensin complexes regulate mitotic progression and interphase chromatin structure in embryonic stem cells. J Cell Biol 188:491-503 (2010).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"