For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
IHC-P: Use at a concentration of 6 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionNecessary for spliceosome assembly. Overexpression causes apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityDetected at intermediate levels in skeletal muscle, and at low levels in heart and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SMN family.
Contains 1 Tudor domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus speckle. Nucleus > Cajal body. Detected in nuclear speckles containing snRNP and in Cajal (coiled) bodies.
Information by UniProt
- 30 kDa splicing factor SMNrp antibody
- MGC106917 antibody
- MGC112663 antibody
Anti-SMNDC1 antibody images
IHC-P - SMNDC1 antibody (ab56693)
SMNDC1 antibody (ab56693) used in immunohistochemistry at 6ug/ml on formalin fixed and paraffin embedded human testis.
Western blot - SMNDC1 antibody (ab56693)
Predicted band size : 27 kDa
SMNDC1 antibody (ab56693) at 1ug/lane + Jurkat cell lysate at 25ug/lane.
References for Anti-SMNDC1 antibody (ab56693)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"