For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesThis antibody is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 93 kDa.
- FunctionCatalyzes the hydrolysis of membrane sphingomyelin to form phosphorylcholine and ceramide.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed, with highest levels in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum membrane. Golgi apparatus membrane.
Information by UniProt
- EC 188.8.131.52 antibody
- EC=184.108.40.206 antibody
- FLJ20297 antibody
Anti-SMPD4 antibody images
References for Anti-SMPD4 antibody (ab107760)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"