For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SMPX antibody
Rabbit polyclonal to SMPX
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
WB, IHC-P, ICCmore details
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
NLSEIQNVKSELKFVPKGE conjugated to KLH, corresponding to C terminal amino acids 66-84 of Mouse SMPX.
- Positive control
- Mouse Heart (cardiomyocyte) tissue; Mouse heart lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituent: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/5000. Detects a band of approximately 9 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 9 kDa).
- FunctionPlays a role in the regulatory network through which muscle cells coordinate their structural and functional states during growth, adaptation, and repair.
- Tissue specificityPreferentially and abundantly expressed in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SMPX family.
Information by UniProt
- 1010001C09Rik antibody
- Csl antibody
- DFNX4 antibody
Anti-SMPX antibody images
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SMPX antibody (ab117753)
ab117753 at 1/2000 dilution staining SMPX in Mouse cardiomyocytes by Immunohistochemistry.
Western blot - Anti-SMPX antibody (ab117753)
Anti-SMPX antibody (ab117753) at 1/5000 dilution + Mouse heart lysate
Predicted band size : 9 kDa
Observed band size : 9 kDa
References for Anti-SMPX antibody (ab117753)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"