For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 8 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- Tissue specificitySecreted into saliva by submaxillary gland. Not expressed in heart, brain, lung, liver, skeletal muscle, Kidney, pancreas or placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PROL1/PROL3 family.
modificationsP-A and D1A are probably degradation products of P-B.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
- P B antibody
- PBII antibody
- Peptide D1A antibody
Anti-SMR3B antibody images
References for Anti-SMR3B antibody (ab125343)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"