For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab120014? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab120014 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Elies J et al. Inhibition of the cardiac na+ channel nav1.5 by carbon monoxide. J Biol Chem 289:16421-9 (2014).
- Sieber AR et al. Non-Hebbian long-term potentiation of inhibitory synapses in the thalamus. J Neurosci 33:15675-85 (2013).
- Jin XG et al. Nitric oxide inhibits nociceptive transmission by differentially regulating glutamate and glycine release to spinal dorsal horn neurons. J Biol Chem 286:33190-202 (2011).
- Fenselau H et al. Heterosynaptic long-term potentiation at GABAergic synapses of spinal lamina I neurons. J Neurosci 31:17383-91 (2011).
- Bright DP & Brickley SG Acting locally but sensing globally: impact of GABAergic synaptic plasticity on phasic and tonic inhibition in the thalamus. J Physiol 586:5091-9 (2008).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE, NOT FOR USE IN HUMANS"