For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 0.6 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 20, 26 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 23 kDa).
- FunctionEssential component of the high affinity receptor for the general membrane fusion machinery and an important regulator of transport vesicle docking and fusion.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous. Highest levels where found in placenta.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the SNAP-25 family.
Contains 2 t-SNARE coiled-coil homology domains.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell membrane. Cell junction, synapse, synaptosome. Mainly localized to the plasma membrane.
Information by UniProt
- HsT17016 antibody
- LS-B8340 antibody
- SNAP 23 antibody
Anti-SNAP23 antibody images
Western blot - SNAP23 antibody (ab109586)
Anti-SNAP23 antibody (ab109586) at 0.2 µg/ml + lysate from Human peripheral blood mononucleocytes at 35 µg
developed using the ECL technique
Predicted band size : 23 kDa
Observed band size : 26 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
Additional bands at : 20 kDa (possible isoform).
References for Anti-SNAP23 antibody (ab109586)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"