For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SNPH antibody
See all SNPH primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to SNPH
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Human SNPH protein (NP_055538)
- Positive control
- SNPH transfected 293T cell lysate
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 73 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 58 kDa).
- FunctionInhibits SNARE complex formation by absorbing free syntaxin-1.
- Tissue specificityBrain specific. Found in synapses.
- Cellular localizationMembrane. Cell junction > synapse > synaptosome.
Information by UniProt
- bA314N13.5 antibody
- KIAA0374 antibody
- Snph antibody
Anti-SNPH antibody images
Western blot - SNPH antibody (ab69940)
All lanes : Anti-SNPH antibody (ab69940) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SNPH transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : non transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 58 kDa
Observed band size : 73 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SNPH antibody (ab69940)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"