For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay play a role in hematopoietic cell proliferation or differentiation. Potential mediator of neuronal apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in hematopoietic progenitor cells and leukemic cell lines. Weakly expressed in the testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp779A1866 antibody
- FLJ20224 antibody
- HSNFRK antibody
Anti-SNRK antibody images
References for Anti-SNRK antibody (ab94540)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"