For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.01% Thimerosal (merthiolate)
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.1M Tris, 0.1M Glycine, pH 7.0
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/3000. Predicted molecular weight: 84 kDa.
||1/100 - 1/500.
||1/100 - 1/200.
- FunctionMay play a role in hematopoietic cell proliferation or differentiation. Potential mediator of neuronal apoptosis.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in hematopoietic progenitor cells and leukemic cell lines. Weakly expressed in the testis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. CAMK Ser/Thr protein kinase family.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Contains 1 UBA domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- DKFZp779A1866 antibody
- FLJ20224 antibody
- HSNFRK antibody
Anti-SNRK antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - SNRK antibody (ab96762)
Immunofluorescence analysis of paraformaldehyde-fixed A431 cells, using ab96762 antibody at 1/200 dilution. Lower image is merged with DNA probe.
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - SNRK antibody (ab96762)
Immunohistochemical analysis of paraffin-embedded NCIN87 Xenograft, using ab96762 antibody at 1/100 dilution.
Western blot - SNRK antibody (ab96762)
Anti-SNRK antibody (ab96762) at 1/1000 dilution + H1299 whole cell lysate at 30 µg
Predicted band size : 84 kDa
References for Anti-SNRK antibody (ab96762)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"