For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 28 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionThis protein is associated with sn-RNP U2. It helps the A' protein to bind stem loop IV of U2 snRNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the U2 small nuclear ribonucleoprotein A family.
Contains 4 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRCT domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- Lea1 antibody
- RU2A_HUMAN antibody
- Small nuclear ribonucleoprotein polypeptide A antibody
Anti-SNRPA1 antibody images
References for Anti-SNRPA1 antibody (ab80312)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"