For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.05% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 1% BSA, PBS, pH 7.4
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Purification notesFiltered through a 0.22 µm membrane.
- Clone number3032C3a
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution. Predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa.
||Use at an assay dependent dilution.
- FunctionMay act as a charged protein scaffold to promote snRNP assembly or strengthen snRNP-snRNP interactions through nonspecific electrostatic contacts with RNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP core protein family.
modificationsMethylated on arginine residues by PRMT5 and PRMT7; methylation is required for assembly and biogenesis of snRNPs.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AA407109 antibody
- AL023031 antibody
- HsT2456 antibody
Anti-SNRPD1 antibody [3032C3a] images
References for Anti-SNRPD1 antibody [3032C3a] (ab59774)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"