For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.25 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 13 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa). Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
||Use a concentration of 4 - 8 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay act as a charged protein scaffold to promote snRNP assembly or strengthen snRNP-snRNP interactions through nonspecific electrostatic contacts with RNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP core protein family.
modificationsMethylated on arginine residues by PRMT5 and PRMT7; methylation is required for assembly and biogenesis of snRNPs.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AA407109 antibody
- AL023031 antibody
- HsT2456 antibody
Anti-SNRPD1 antibody images
Western blot - SNRPD1 antibody (ab50940)
Anti-SNRPD1 antibody (ab50940) at 0.25 µg/ml + Jurkat cell lysate at 10 µg
HRP conjugated anti-Rabbit IgG at 1/50000 dilution
Predicted band size : 13 kDa
Observed band size : 13 kDa
Immunohistochemistry (Paraffin-embedded sections) - SNRPD1 antibody (ab50940)
ab50940 at 4ug/ml staining human SNRPD1 in epithelial cells of renal tubule in human kidney by Immunohistochemistry, Paraffin embedded tissue.
References for Anti-SNRPD1 antibody (ab50940)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"