For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium Azide
Concentration information loading...
- PurityAmmonium Sulphate Precipitation
- Purification notesPrepared by Saturated Ammonium Sulfate (SAS) precipitation followed by dialysis against PBS.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/100. Detects a band of approximately 15 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 13 kDa).
- FunctionMay act as a charged protein scaffold to promote snRNP assembly or strengthen snRNP-snRNP interactions through nonspecific electrostatic contacts with RNA.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP core protein family.
modificationsMethylated on arginine residues by PRMT5 and PRMT7; methylation is required for assembly and biogenesis of snRNPs.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AA407109 antibody
- AL023031 antibody
- HsT2456 antibody
Anti-SNRPD1 antibody images
References for Anti-SNRPD1 antibody (ab79977)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"