For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 11 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionAppears to function in the U7 snRNP complex that is involved in histone 3'-end processing. Associated with snRNP U1, U2, U4/U6 and U5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP Sm proteins family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- AL022645 antibody
- B raf antibody
- B-raf antibody
Anti-SNRPE antibody images
References for Anti-SNRPE antibody (ab125445)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"