For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at 4°C (up to 6 months). Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.09% Sodium azide
Constituent: 99% PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Purification notesab123299 is purified through a protein A column, followed by peptide affinity purification.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/100 - 1/500. Predicted molecular weight: 25 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in tissue-specific alternative RNA processing events.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and lymphoblasts.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the snRNP SmB/SmN family.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- HCERN3 antibody
- PWCR antibody
- RSMN_HUMAN antibody
Anti-SNRPN antibody images
References for Anti-SNRPN antibody (ab123299)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"