For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SNT2 antibody
See all SNT2 primary antibodies
Mouse polyclonal to SNT2
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Full length Human SNT2, amino acids 1-492 (NP_006644.1)
- Positive control
- Rat brain tissue lysate, SNT2 transfected 293t cell lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 54 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 54 kDa).
- RelevanceSNT2 is a substrate for the fibroblast growth factor receptor. It functions in linking FGF receptor stimulation to activators of Ras.
- Cellular localizationPlasma membrane
- FGFR signalling adaptor SNT2 antibody
- FGFR substrate 3 antibody
- Fibroblast growth factor receptor substrate 3 antibody
Anti-SNT2 antibody images
References for Anti-SNT2 antibody (ab89809)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"