For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferpH: 7.20
Preservative: 0.02% Sodium azide
Constituents: 59% PBS, 40% Glycerol
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/50 - 1/200. Perform heat mediated antigen retrieval with citrate buffer pH 6 before commencing with IHC staining protocol.
||1/250 - 1/500.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 4 µg/ml.
Recommend PFA Fixation and Triton X-100 treatment
- FunctionMay be a component of the linker structure that bridges the ciliary membrane and peripheral singlet microtubules.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the S-100 family.
- Cellular localizationCell projection > cilium. Expressed exclusively at the cilium tip where it localizes between the cell membrane and peripheral A-subfibers.
Information by UniProt
- A430083B19Rik antibody
- FLJ44379 antibody
- OTTHUMP00000213412 antibody
Anti-SNTN antibody images
Immunocytochemistry/ Immunofluorescence - Anti-SNTN antibody (ab122845)
Immunofluorescent staining of Human cell line A-431 shows positivity in nucleus but not nucleoli and cytoplasm. Recommended concentration of ab122845 1-4 µg/ml. Cells treated with PFA/Triton X-100.
Western blot - Anti-SNTN antibody (ab122845)
All lanes : Anti-SNTN antibody (ab122845) at 1/250 dilution
Lane 1 : RT4 cell lysate
Lane 2 : U-251 MG cell lysate
Lane 3 : Human Plasma lysate
Lane 4 : Human Liver lysate
Lane 5 : Human Tonsil lysate
Immunohistochemistry (Formalin/PFA-fixed paraffin-embedded sections) - Anti-SNTN antibody (ab122845)
ab122845 at 1/50 dilution staining SNTN in Paraffin-embedded Human bronchus tissue by Immunohistochemistry.
References for Anti-SNTN antibody (ab122845)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"