For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 24 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking (By similarity). May play a role in endosome homeostasis. Overexpression causes formation of huge vacuoles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain mediates interaction with membranes enriched in phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2410004M09Rik antibody
- MGC109202 antibody
- MGC33054 antibody
Anti-SNX10 antibody images
References for Anti-SNX10 antibody (ab115890)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"