For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typeunknown
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking (By similarity). May play a role in endosome homeostasis. Overexpression causes formation of huge vacuoles.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain mediates interaction with membranes enriched in phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- 2410004M09Rik antibody
- MGC109202 antibody
- MGC33054 antibody
Anti-SNX10 antibody images
References for Anti-SNX10 antibody (ab57099)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"