For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 1X PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesELISA: Use at an assay dependent dilution.
WB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 56 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 30 kDa).
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the Full length protein used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain mediates interaction with membranes enriched in phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Snx11 antibody
- SNX11_HUMAN antibody
- Sorting nexin 11 antibody
- Sorting nexin-11 antibody
Anti-SNX11 antibody images
Western blot - SNX11 antibody (ab76762)
References for Anti-SNX11 antibody (ab76762)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"