For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SNX15 antibody
See all SNX15 primary antibodies
Goat polyclonal to SNX15
- SpecificityThis antibody is expected to recognise both human isoforms.
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
EEILRLHLSQLPP , corresponding to C terminal amino acids 330-342 of Human SNX15.
- Positive control
- 293 or human kidney cell lysate.
- General notesPrincipal Names – SNX15; HSAF001435; sorting nexin 15; clone iota unknown protein
Official Gene Symbol - SNX15
GenBank Accession Number – SNX15
LocusLink ID - 29907 (human)
Gene Ontology terms - protein transporter activity; intracellular protein transport; intracellular signaling cascade; membrane; cytosol
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, Tris buffered saline, pH 7.3
Concentration information loading...
- PurityIgG fraction
- Purification notesPurified from goat serum by ammonium sulphate precipitation followed by antigen affinity chromatography using the immunizing peptide.
- Research areas
- Compatible Secondaries
- Positive Controls
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 0.2 - 1 µg/ml.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking. Overexpression of SNX15 disrupts the normal trafficking of proteins from the plasma membrane to recycling endosomes or the TGN.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 MIT domain.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain mediates interaction with membranes enriched in phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Clone iota unknown protein antibody
- HSAF001435 antibody
- SNX 15 antibody
Anti-SNX15 antibody images
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"