For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
This antibody has only been tested in WB against the recombinant fragment used as immunogen. We have no data on the detection of endogenous protein.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking. Overexpression of SNX15 disrupts the normal trafficking of proteins from the plasma membrane to recycling endosomes or the TGN.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 MIT domain.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain mediates interaction with membranes enriched in phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Cytoplasmic vesicle membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Clone iota unknown protein antibody
- HSAF001435 antibody
- SNX 15 antibody
Anti-SNX15 antibody images
References for Anti-SNX15 antibody (ab57107)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"