For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 20 kDa.
- FunctionServes as a sorting protein that cycles P-selectin glycoprotein ligand 1 (PSLG1) into endosomes with no impact on leukocytes recruitment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain binds phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate which is necessary for localization to the endosomes.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cytoplasm. Nucleus. Endosome. Endosome membrane.
Information by UniProt
- Selectin ligand interactor cytoplasmic 1 antibody
- Selectin ligand-interactor cytoplasmic 1 antibody
- SLIC1 antibody
Anti-SNX20 antibody images
Western blot - SNX20 antibody (ab67334)
All lanes : Anti-SNX20 antibody (ab67334) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SNX20 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg/ml per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Observed band size : 20 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SNX20 antibody (ab67334)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"