For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: Whole serum
- PurityWhole antiserum
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: 1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 58 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 41 kDa).
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in fetus liver, but only weakly expressed in brain, skeleton muscle, smooth muscle, and cardiac muscle, kidney, and adrenal gland.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain mediates specific binding to membranes enriched in phosphatidylinositol-3-phosphate (PtdIns(P3)).
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane.
Information by UniProt
- C20orf161 antibody
- SNX-L antibody
- SNX21 antibody
Anti-SNX21 antibody images
Western blot - SNX21 antibody (ab67770)
All lanes : Anti-SNX21 antibody (ab67770) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : SNX21 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non transfected lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 41 kDa
Observed band size : 58 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-SNX21 antibody (ab67770)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"