For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 97% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 52 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking. Plays a role in recycling endocytosed transferrin receptor and prevent its degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain binds phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate which is necessary for peripheral membrane localization.
- Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane. Also detected on a juxtanuclear endocytic recycling compartment.
Information by UniProt
- ATG24B antibody
- SNX 4 antibody
- snx4 antibody
Anti-SNX4 antibody images
References for Anti-SNX4 antibody (ab118725)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"