For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SNX4 antibody
See all SNX4 primary antibodies
Mouse monoclonal to SNX4
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Recombinant fragment, corresponding to amino acids 341-450 of Human SNX4
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Application notesWB: Use at a concentration of 1-5 µg/ml.
Not yet tested in other applications.
Optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking. Plays a role in recycling endocytosed transferrin receptor and prevent its degradation.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- DomainThe PX domain binds phosphatidylinositol 3-phosphate which is necessary for peripheral membrane localization.
- Cellular localizationEarly endosome membrane. Also detected on a juxtanuclear endocytic recycling compartment.
Information by UniProt
- ATG24B antibody
- SNX 4 antibody
- snx4 antibody
Anti-SNX4 antibody images
References for Anti-SNX4 antibody (ab57793)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"