For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameAnti-SNX7 antibody
See all SNX7 primary antibodies
Chicken polyclonal to SNX7
- Tested applicationsSuitable for:
- Species reactivity
Mouse, Rat, Human
Full length protein (Human) SNX7
- Positive control
- E coli derived fusion protein.
- General notes
Disease areas: mental disorders, birth defects, benign tumor.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferAzide free
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Primary antibody notesDisease areas: mental disorders, birth defects, benign tumor.
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/2000. Predicted molecular weight: 45 kDa.
- FunctionMay be involved in several stages of intracellular trafficking.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sorting nexin family.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic vesicle membrane.
Information by UniProt
- anti-MGC8717 antibody
- DKFZP564F052 antibody
- MGC8717 antibody
Anti-SNX7 antibody images
References for Anti-SNX7 antibody (ab37691)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"