For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab9870? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab9870 has been referenced in 5 publications.
- Arnold CE et al. A critical role for suppressor of cytokine signalling 3 in promoting M1 macrophage activation and function in vitro and in vivo. Immunology 141:96-110 (2014).
- Kim SJ et al. Regulation of dendritic cell activation by microRNA let-7c and BLIMP1. J Clin Invest N/A:N/A (2013).
- Whyte CS et al. Suppressor of cytokine signaling (SOCS)1 is a key determinant of differential macrophage activation and function. J Leukoc Biol 90:845-54 (2011).
- DiGiandomenico A et al. Intracellular delivery of a cell-penetrating SOCS1 that targets IFN-gamma signaling. Sci Signal 2:ra37 (2009).
- Grutkoski PS et al. Putative mechanism of hemorrhage-induced leukocyte hyporesponsiveness: induction of suppressor of cytokine signaling-3. J Trauma 56:742-7; discussion 747-8 (2004).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"