For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3692? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3692 has been referenced in 9 publications.
- Gurda GT et al. Profiling CCK-mediated pancreatic growth: the dynamic genetic program and the role of STATs as potential regulators. Physiol Genomics 44:14-24 (2012).
- Gilli F et al. Learning from nature: pregnancy changes the expression of inflammation-related genes in patients with multiple sclerosis. PLoS One 5:e8962 (2010).
- Park KK et al. Cytokine-induced SOCS expression is inhibited by cAMP analogue: impact on regeneration in injured retina. Mol Cell Neurosci 41:313-24 (2009).
- Kenth G et al. Developmental changes in the human GH receptor and its signal transduction pathways. J Endocrinol 198:71-82 (2008).
- Ransome MI & Turnley AM Erythropoietin promotes axonal growth in a model of neuronal polarization. Mol Cell Neurosci 38:537-47 (2008).
- Isshiki K et al. Insulin regulates SOCS2 expression and the mitogenic effect of IGF-1 in mesangial cells. Kidney Int 74:1434-43 (2008).
- Wu KL et al. JAK kinases promote invasiveness in VHL-mediated renal cell carcinoma by a suppressor of cytokine signaling-regulated, HIF-independent mechanism. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 293:F1836-46 (2007).
- Scott HJ et al. Differential effects of SOCS2 on neuronal differentiation and morphology. Brain Res 1067:138-45 (2006).
- Ransome MI & Turnley AM Analysis of neuronal subpopulations in mice over-expressing suppressor of cytokine signaling-2. Neuroscience 132:673-87 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"