For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
Publishing research using ab3692? Please let us know so that we can cite the reference in this datasheet.
ab3692 has been referenced in 10 publications.
- Li B et al. Development and Validation of a Three-gene Prognostic Signature for Patients with Hepatocellular Carcinoma. Sci Rep 7:5517 (2017).
- Gurda GT et al. Profiling CCK-mediated pancreatic growth: the dynamic genetic program and the role of STATs as potential regulators. Physiol Genomics 44:14-24 (2012).
- Gilli F et al. Learning from nature: pregnancy changes the expression of inflammation-related genes in patients with multiple sclerosis. PLoS One 5:e8962 (2010).
- Park KK et al. Cytokine-induced SOCS expression is inhibited by cAMP analogue: impact on regeneration in injured retina. Mol Cell Neurosci 41:313-24 (2009).
- Kenth G et al. Developmental changes in the human GH receptor and its signal transduction pathways. J Endocrinol 198:71-82 (2008).
- Ransome MI & Turnley AM Erythropoietin promotes axonal growth in a model of neuronal polarization. Mol Cell Neurosci 38:537-47 (2008).
- Isshiki K et al. Insulin regulates SOCS2 expression and the mitogenic effect of IGF-1 in mesangial cells. Kidney Int 74:1434-43 (2008).
- Wu KL et al. JAK kinases promote invasiveness in VHL-mediated renal cell carcinoma by a suppressor of cytokine signaling-regulated, HIF-independent mechanism. Am J Physiol Renal Physiol 293:F1836-46 (2007).
- Scott HJ et al. Differential effects of SOCS2 on neuronal differentiation and morphology. Brain Res 1067:138-45 (2006).
- Ransome MI & Turnley AM Analysis of neuronal subpopulations in mice over-expressing suppressor of cytokine signaling-2. Neuroscience 132:673-87 (2005).
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"