For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: 2% Sucrose, PBS
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionMediates iodide uptake in the thyroid gland.
- Tissue specificityExpression is primarily in thyroid tissue, but also to a lower extent in mammary gland and ovary. Expression is reduced in tumors.
- Involvement in diseaseThyroid dyshormonogenesis 1
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the sodium:solute symporter (SSF) (TC 2.A.21) family.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
- Na(+)/I(-) cotransporter antibody
- Na(+)/I(-) symporter antibody
- Na+/I- cotransporter antibody
Anti-Sodium Iodide Symporter antibody images
References for Anti-Sodium Iodide Symporter antibody (ab104716)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"