For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
Constituents: PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein A purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||1/500 - 1/1000. Detects a band of approximately 24 kDa (predicted molecular weight: 47 kDa).
- FunctionProbable transcription factor, which may be involved in spermatogenesis and oogenesis.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 bHLH (basic helix-loop-helix) domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- bHLHe81 antibody
- FLJ20449 antibody
- FLJ57222 antibody
Anti-Sohlh2 antibody images
Western blot - Sohlh2 antibody (ab67207)
All lanes : Anti-Sohlh2 antibody (ab67207) at 1/500 dilution
Lane 1 : Sohlh2 transfected 293T cell lysate
Lane 2 : Non-transfected 293T cell lysate
Lysates/proteins at 25 µg per lane.
Goat Anti-Mouse IgG (H&L)-HRP Conjugate at 1/2500 dilution
Predicted band size : 47 kDa
Observed band size : 24 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-Sohlh2 antibody (ab67207)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"