Anti-soluble TNF Receptor I antibody (ab28749)
- Product nameAnti-soluble TNF Receptor I antibodySee all Soluble TNF Receptor I primary antibodies ...
- DescriptionGoat polyclonal to soluble TNF Receptor I
- Tested applicationsELISA, WB more details
- Species reactivityReacts with: Human
Synthetic peptide: (C)AAGQNGHEEWVG, corresponding to N terminal amino acids 2-13 of Human soluble TNF Receptor I
- Positive control
- Human liver lysate.
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: 0.02% Sodium Azide
Constituents: 0.5% BSA, 0.5mg/ml Tris buffered saline. pH 7.3
- Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Clonality Polyclonal
- Research Areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of ab28749 in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
|WB||WB: Use a concentration of 1 - 3 µg/ml. Detects a band of approximately 28 kDa.|
- RelevanceTNF RI (CD120a) is a 55 kDa transmembrane glycoprotein that is expressed by virtually all nucleated mammalian cells. Among the numerous cells known to express TNF RI are hepatocytes, monocytes and neutrophils, cardiac muscle cells, endothelial cells, and CD34+ hematopoietic progenitors. Both TNF alpha and TNF beta bind to TNF RI. Soluble TNF alpha binds with a Kda in the range of 20-60 pM, while TNF beta binds with a Kda equal to 650 pM. TNF RI relative to TNF RII seems to be the more physiologically relevant receptor, whereas TNF R2 appears to play a direct role in only a limited number of TNF responses. Soluble TNF RI, which blocks TNF alpha activity, has been identified in both urine and blood (1-3 ng/mL). Serum levels of sTNF receptors increase dramatically in certain pathological situations.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasmic
- CD120a antibody
- Soluble TNF p55 Receptor antibody
- TBP1 antibody
- TNFR1 antibody
- TNFR55 antibody
- TNFRSF1A antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor alpha receptor antibody
- Tumor necrosis factor receptor 1 antibody
Anti-soluble TNF Receptor I antibody images
Anti-soluble TNF Receptor I antibody (ab28749) + Human Liver Lysate at 1 µg/ml
Observed band size : 28 kDa (why is the actual band size different from the predicted?)
References for Anti-soluble TNF Receptor I antibody (ab28749)
ab28749 has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.