For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term.
- Storage bufferConstituents: 98% PBS, 2% Sucrose
Concentration information loading...
- PurityImmunogen affinity purified
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 46 kDa. Good results were obtained when blocked with 5% non-fat dry milk in 0.05% PBS-T.
- FunctionReceptor for somatostatins-14 and -28. This receptor is coupled via pertussis toxin sensitive G proteins to inhibition of adenylyl cyclase.
- Tissue specificityBrain, pituitary and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
modificationsPhosphorylated. Phosphorylation increases upon somatostatin binding.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Internalized into endoplasmic vesicles upon somatostatin-stimulation.
Information by UniProt
- OTTHUMP00000028737 antibody
- Smstr 3 antibody
- Smstr3 antibody
Anti-Somatostatin Receptor 3 antibody images
References for Anti-Somatostatin Receptor 3 antibody (ab125404)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"