For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Storage instructionsShipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
- Storage bufferPreservative: None
PBS, pH 7.2
Concentration information loading...
- PurityProtein G purified
- Light chain typekappa
- Research areas
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
||Use a concentration of 1 - 5 µg/ml. Predicted molecular weight: 69 kDa.
- FunctionBinds to the sequence 5'-AACAAT-3'.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in kidney, lung, and liver and low expression in thymus, brain, spleen, and muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 HMG box DNA-binding domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
- ICA 12 antibody
- ICA12 antibody
- Islet cell antibody 12 antibody
Anti-SOX13 antibody images
References for Anti-SOX13 antibody (ab56796)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"